Saturday, March 21, 2009

Presentation Is Everything

The other night I went to an adult toy party at my friend Sara's. The lady who supplies the goods was interesting, to say the least. She was an extremely heavy set woman with extremely short butch hair. Her partner who was there with her was no better looking. Ok fine so shes a lesbian, so shes not an attractive person, so her partner is no better than she is, cool. To each their own.

Heres my problem, when talking about the goods that she was selling she kept saying that she makes sure to test them all, that way she's able to tell her buyers if they are good or not. EEERRRR. That's the sound of my brain trying its very hardest to not go to that place, that place where I get the visual, the visual that honestly could make me vomit, that place where I so do not want to be. Think happy thoughts. But I cant think happy thoughts because this lesbian keeps insisting how this product and that product are amazing. I compare this to being served food from the most stinky, sweaty, greasy person EVER. How do you then eat your meal without constantly thinking about who just brough it to you? Ugh.

So what did I do? I turned to my friends Coors Light and Jell-O shot. Thank you friends for being there when I definitely needed you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

eeeeeewwwwwwww

Shannon said...

youre tellin me! wish you could have been there, and Kri.

Amy said...

haha yea that would've been nice!! Not kri though I don't think she'll be attending anything with drugs or alchol for the rest of her life and I'm proud of her!